Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Behind Media Movies....(Why I picked this book?)

             I picked "Behind Media Movies", because the cover showed flame everywhere and it was like one only good book left on the table. The cover looked good, but inside the book was all about how the make movies and if its ok to use money on one of those effects. If the effects not good they we earn less money from it. On the script it shows a place where it need to be shooted and  some group of people need to go search for that perfect shooting spot and shoot there. I didn't know that much about media until I went in Media Arts class. Plus now I learning even more things I didn't know about media and I'm sure it will help me on the podcasts we make in class. My classmates picked books that looked amazing and easy, I was planning to do that, but now I got a book that tells you almost everything about media. It was suppose to be about Lucas Arts, but the book is all about media, not what my teacher wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment