Popular Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

Star Wars:The Empire Strikes Back

          Today we are watching Star Wars and I not really in to it, because I don't really know about Star Wars. I'm going to go to a field trip to meet the Lucas people and I don't even know what Lucas people is. The movie weird to me, because this guy putted another guy in an animals body. The text they do in the beginning is cool, it moves up the screen. I will learn more about star wars and learn even more during the field trip.

1 comment:

  1. No. You're going to learn about Star Wars, first. So, pay attention! The movie has a great story line and you need to follow it. You're also supposed to be watching for the special effects and the goofs. I'm going to wait until you get with the program to give you a grade.

    ReplyDelete